The evaluation is Posted within the online community for registrants. Please allow 5-10 business days following the fall virtual conference for archive access.
LIVE from San Antonio, Texas
Get the Fall Conference experience, CM points and practical information—with zero travel costs.
Monday, October 29-Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Spend two days virtually at AIHA’s Fall Conference and gain:
- New perspectives and up-to-date research via phone
- Guided presentations over the web
- Opportunities to interact via an exclusive Online Community
- Educational experiences, in short, manageable time frames throughout the day
- Cost effective training opportunities for individuals, large groups or even local sections
“Attend” some of the same fascinating and thought provoking sessions that are presented in San Antonio at the AIHA Fall Conference. Learn via a unique, trend-setting conference experience from the convenience of your home or office. Relax, access and absorb useable information and knowledge you can apply in your own practice!
Get certification maintenance points and practical information—with added flexibility and zero travel costs.
Your two-day AIHA Virtual Fall Conference registration includes:
- LIVE broadcasts of select sessions and presentations on Monday, October 29 and Tuesday, October 30. Times to be determined.
- Exclusive access to the AIHA Fall Conference Virtual Tech Session (AIHA) Community.
- Archives of each live broadcast.
Participants should prepare by reviewing the agenda provided electronically, in advance.
- Individual Training: PC or Laptop, one phone connection, one internet connection
- Group Training: PC or laptop, one (speaker) phone connection, one internet connection, LCD projector, screen
Perform a system test to ensure the best possible live broadcasting experience. Questions or concerns? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIRTUAL CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
ALL TIMES LISTED REFLECT CENTRAL TIME. PLEASE NOTE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CENTRAL TIME AND YOUR LOCAL TIME WHEN PLANNING TO ATTEND ANY OF THE LIVE BROADCASTS (NOT THE ARCHIVES).
Monday, October 29, 2012 Sessions**
Tuesday, October 30, 2012 Sessions**
**Sessions are tentative and subject to change. Certification points and contact hours are contingent upon the sessions presented/included in the virtual conference.
Registration — Prepayment required
Registration is now closed. Please check back post-conference for more information on archive availability. Registration includes:
- Two days of select AIHA Fall Virtual Conference Session Broadcasts
- One phone connection
- One internet connection
- An unlimited number of attending participants per site location. See Important Certification Information below*
- AIHA Fall Virtual Conference Online Community
- Access to select presentations for a limited time
Advance Registration ends Friday, October 12, 2012
||$ 400 |
||$ 500 |
Important Certification Information
Attendance and participation is required to earn certification credit. Registration for this eLearning event is for Monday and Tuesday only—partial CM credit will not be awarded. Participants in both the LIVE virtual event and the archived broadcast must complete an evaluation/ survey to receive an educational transcript.
Optional Group Training. To guarantee that all participants are awarded proper certification points, a SITE ROSTER (provided to site registrants in advance) must be submitted post-conference. Refer to specific deadlines within handout.
An evaluation will be provided post-conference and must be submitted by Friday, November 30, 2012. See the Online Community for access.
For full AIHA certification maintenance and additional certification information click here.
- The schedule of sessions will be confirmed and posted on the website on August 1, 2012.
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellation requests received by August 10, 2012.
- After August 10, 2012 registration fees will not be refunded. Instead, an archive of the virtual event will be provided or made available.
- In the event AIHce cancels this virtual event, registrants will receive a full refund.